Friday, July 9, 2021

Draft of my thoughts on things I thought about when I was young

- Thinking about humans through time.
- Common activities, patterns
- What people think about
- What happens in every single human's life

I remember that when I was a child, roughly 8-9 years old, I had an interest in history. I don't remember the exact order in which I progressed through topics, concepts or genre's, I just remember reading a lot and that when I would read I would trying understand things from the character's perspective or from the perspective of someone who would live in that point in time.
I know that when I was living in Waikerie, 2005-ish, I had read most of the non-fiction books in the childrens section. Roman history, some medieval/middle/dark age history, some early modern history



- Worrying less about things I can't control
- Experimenting with behaviours and thoughts (hypothesis testing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Renmark, Waikerie, and Video Games

Renmark, 2002-3. A couple days ago, my mother said that she remembers when my father made the decision to move from Renmark to Waikerie, to ...