Tuesday, July 28, 2020

The Painful First Post

How to go about this?
Shall it be deep and meaningful or lighthearted and humorous?
Now that it's said, I see no reason a topic can't be deep, meaningful, humorous and lighthearted.
We're all going to die! Yaay! Eventual freedom from existential suffering! Now what to do in the meantime?
Well I don't think I'm regarded as a funny person, even if I do amuse myself.

So this is the awkward first time.
It may just be a means to get things off my mind but I can't help but hope that there'll be people out there who find some value in what gets posted.

Just gonna K.I.S.S it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Renmark, Waikerie, and Video Games

Renmark, 2002-3. A couple days ago, my mother said that she remembers when my father made the decision to move from Renmark to Waikerie, to ...